Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Rainy Day Reading Material

Check out these linky's in case you missed these excellent posts. This is great rainy day reading material. Below is who the Giant Man Child ran into at a work event.
This John Hillstrand, Captain of the Time Bandit featured on Deadliest Catch. The new season starts April 14. Unfortunately due to the nature of the Giant Man Child's Job, I had to cut him out of the picture. For some of you, that may not be a bad thing.

Excellent blurb about the Duggars at Rocks in My Dryer. I know it is my on going fascination with with large families. Also on Monday's night is Table of 12 on TLC.

I haven't shown Chuckles this post about these lego heart pins at Danny Seo but you bet he would be all over it.

I am itching to get started on my garden. There has been a lot of talk on gardening blogs about the Obama's having a organic garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment