Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day Graffiti

This is the railroad bridge that is along the main through fare into our town. For along as I have been a resident here, there has been graffiti on it. 90% of the time there is Metallica stenciled on this bridge. I kid you not. Our heavily manned police department isn't able to catch this urban artist. But evidently our Metallica graffiti artist is an Obama Supporter.

One thing I can say about this election, it has brought out passion in both sides. For fairness sake, I did see McCain spray painted on a large rock south of Bellingham. (No pic!) I hope that passion brings people to the voting booth. For gosh sakes, the candidate graffiti should be in your ballot not on a bridge where it can actual count for something.

No comments:

Post a Comment