Monday, August 18, 2008

Linky Monday


I am just going to call Monday, Linky Monday. This is stuff that made me laugh or just inspired me so I thought I would pass it along.

tip nut-My sister, The Polyester Princess, gave me this linky and it is a keeper.

Fail Blog - the pictures on this website speak for themselves

Rocks in my Dryer This post about Kindergarten hit home with me. My Crazy Wonderful Life also had a good kindy post. If the teacher gives me a cotton ball and a parent care kit, I might lose it. Chuckles starts Kindy in 2 short weeks. I am a little anxious about this. More about that as we get closer to the 1st day of kindergarten. Contrary to popular belief, I won't drop him off and run. LOL

Pacific Scents I just realized I have never given a shout out to Mars who sells awesome scented products. (lotions, scrubs, tarts) Just thinking about Pacific Scents makes me want to turn on my tart burner.

No comments:

Post a Comment