Sunday, August 31, 2008

Kangaroo Farm

Giant Man Child and Kangaroo

It has long been on Mrs Epi's list to visit the Kangaroo Farm in Arlington, WA. I can proudly say that we can cross that one off the list. It was definitely interesting and they really had a lot of kangaroo's. They also had llamas, chickens, ring tailed lemurs, turkey's, donkey's, emu's, and ostrich's. We all petted the Kangaroo's even Mrs Epi. The largest Kangaroo, Jack, had the softest fur much like fleece. We got to feed the kangaroos bits of bread and special food pellets. All the kids held the baby joey. Many people tried to convince me to hold the pellet in my mouth to feed the llama. JUST SAY NO. There were people on our tour who did it but I just couldn't go through with it. It makes my mouth feel dirty just thinking about it.


Chuckles, #1 Son, and Giant Man Child

Bones, Her Highness, and Ms Smarty Pants

No comments:

Post a Comment