Saturday, July 19, 2008

Bermuda Triangle of School Placement

At last, the school board has decided somewhat who will attend the new school being built behind my house. There has been months of rumors so at least something has been decided. I still don't know if my children will be attending but we are one step closer to knowing. Details in this article earlier this week. The general gist is that students in a school in another part of town which has part of it's building is condemned will be bused to this new school and some neighborhood children will also attend to relieve overcrowding at the nearby schools. This new school is literally in my backyard so according to the article those in neighborhood MIGHT get to attend also. So, back to the waiting game. I hope to post some more pictures of the progress on the school later. Oh, it also is suppose to open on time but I have my doubts.

No comments:

Post a Comment