Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Baking Weather

The sun is courtesy of the Diva. There was a lot of wishful thinking this morning that the sun might actually make an appearance. Cruddy rainy weather makes great baking weather I decided. I am making pumpkin oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. Honestly you can't taste the pumpkin. I also decided I specialize in tasty but not that great looking cookies. The pumpkin cookies aren't especially lovely looking but moist and delicious. I was debating whether to make my sister's favorite banana cookies too. In my opinion, those cookies are evil. They never last more than a day at our house and they aren't that attractive looking either. They are based on the Land of Lakes Butter recipe minus the orange zest and glaze. Really there shouldn't be any debate. LOL Maybe my thighs should have a vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment