Monday, May 12, 2008

Jump Around Fun Zone


For Mother's day, Mrs Epi and I took our children here. Do you know how hard it is to get an actual picture of a child down one of these slides with a digital camera? Well let me tell you, it is quite a feat. I have about 10 attempts at actually trying to get a photo of a child on the slide and they all look empty like the one above so per Mrs Epi's suggestion I have just inserted where the child should be in this picture. Here is my review: Jump Around Fun Zone in Bellingham has 4 jumps. It is clean and well supervised. My kids ran and jumped their little hearts out. Because they have so few jumps this isn't probably somewhere my kids would like go every month but definitely good for few hours every once in a while. The cost is $5.95 per child with a discount for groups over 4. They also have two party rooms. This place is definitely an improvement over the old tube time. There are tables and Wi-Fi for adults. You got to love that! They also have a limited concession stand with coffee and snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment