Saturday, March 1, 2008

What have I been doing?

That is a very good question. I often ask myself that very question. Here is a sampling

I mixed up some no knead bread dough. I checked out the book Artisan bread in 5 Minutes a Day. Thanks T for the loan of the yeast. I have been coveting the carmel rolls I saw over at Steamy Kitchen based on a master dough recipe from the Artisan Bread book. I have to say my Mom makes the best carmel rolls and I often dream about them. That is a little sad isn't it. I hope to make these rolls later today for desert, tonight. I just couldn't bring myself to get up at 5:30am to make them for the Giant Man Child. I also have been experimenting with Penny Rugs. Boy does this picture show all the flaws. I just can't cut right. The circles were cut out with my big kick. I love that thing. Oh well, it is what it is.

I guess that I need to practice what I preach to #1 son that we learn through our mistakes. I should post all the Girl Scout Cookies we have consumed in the last week. The Girl Scouts found the Giant Man Child.

No comments:

Post a Comment