Friday, January 4, 2008

The Buzz


This is a baby picture of Buzz. His official name is Buzz Lightyear. His mom after all was Ariel. We had to keep with the whole Disney theme, right. Isn't he adorable. He is nine years old, now. He is my big black dog. I swear he thinks he is human.
There has been a lot talk on some local blogs about digital scrapbooking. It is getting a lot buzz. I have been doing this for a while. I like digital photo chopping(that is what I call it)because I don't consider myself a traditional scrapbooker. I am never going to scrapbook every photo. I want to tell the important stories. I don't take perfect photos and I like to move my stuff around a lot so photoshop works for me. It gives me a lot flexibility. I am using photoshop elements 3. Yes, I am in the dark ages as far as photoshop is considered. I hope to move up to 6 this year sometime but right now it works for me. I print my pages as 8 x10's through Walgreen's. Why Walgreen's, because they are in my town and I don't live close to COSTCO.
There has been a lot of Buzz on various message boards about Pioneer Woman. You have to check out this website http://www.thepioneerwomancooks.com/ Keep scrolling down past the pot roast and check out the apple pie. She is pretty entertaining and cooks lots and lots of fattening good food. I gain 5 pounds just looking at her food. Her cinnamon rolls look especially evil. She also has another blog where where she talks about her man and life on a cattle ranch. It is very entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment