Thursday, October 18, 2007

Murphy was Here!


You know Murphy's law- what will go wrong, will . Well, Murphy paid a visit yesterday. My little Chuckles hasn't been feeling well so I took him to the doctor and he has walking pneumonia. The whole doctor's appointment was behind. I had just gone in expecting them to tell me it is the stuff going around or just the common cold. It would be an easy in and out. Of course, it was a whole another ball of wax when they have a conversation with you about chest x-rays and breathing treatments. It wouldn't of been so bad that the doctor's office was behind except I promised to pick up another child from preschool. Needless to say Murphy showed up and in the end, I was 30 minutes late picking up the child. Murphy just kept popping up all day. The previous example just was the most dramatic. There where extra trips to the pharmacy, grocery store, late library books, and a completely different dinner plan. The good news is that Chuckles is feeling better today. I hope Murphy finds another family to visit today.

No comments:

Post a Comment